sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2007

AUDITIN AND ACCOUNTING UNIT

AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT.
UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC .
PLS REPLY ME HERE Email:mikepaulls3@pobox.ru

Dear Friend,

I AM MR MIKE PAUL, The head of auditing and accounting section of
(UBN) UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC in West Africa.
With due respect and regards,I have decided to contact you on a
business at hand that will be very beneficial to both of us at the
end of the transaction.

Here in this bank existed a documant account for the past 8 years
which belong to a AMERICAN national late Mr MARK WOOD who died on car
accident but,since then we have not had any body coming for the claims
as the next of kin.

A sitaution I have monitored closely with my position in the
bank.Now, having monitored this deposit over the years after his
death, and hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the
past three and half years, I have moved the file to my private use. The
amount is not so much at the moment and plus all the
accumulated interest the balance in this account stands
at-(US$9.6million US dollars).

Now my questions are:-
1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
3. your commission will be 3.5 million us dollar usd$3.5million?
If you can handle this transfer. Consider this and get back to me
as soon as possible with the following.

1.your full name
2.your full address
3.your age/occupation
4.your direct phone/fax numbers for easy communication

We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and
notarization of probate/administration in your favor for the
transfer. A bank account in any part of the world that you will
provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as
the beneficiary|next of kin.

Finally, it is our humble prayer that the information as contained
herein be accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the
secrecy it deserves. I Expect your urgent response if you can
handle this project. email me for confirmation. I am expecting your
urgent response as soon as you receive my message.

Respectfully yours,
MR MIKE PAUL
PLS REPLY ME HERE Email:mikepaulls3@pobox.ru
PLS CALL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION ON MY CELL PHONE NUMBER 234 802
614 8583