sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2007

KADUTE COULIBALY

Dear partner,
Thank you so much for your quick and positive response to my appeal for your noble assistance and also I appreciate your understanding and maturity in keeping this transaction as top secret and confidential untill the money is transfered to your bank account.I really appreciate your willingness to assist me in this business and i do assure you that once you could be able to deal with me sincerely and honestly that we will have a smooth and sucessful business.You are the person that i sent the email to so that you would assist me,i know that you are not related to the deceased person,but with your help and mine too,we will have this fund transfered out of this bank.
First of all I have to clarify to you that what i sent to you is a business proposal which means that it is not obligatory or mandatory that you will help me,but it is a proposal which i felt that it will be benefited for both of us.
Having written this,i plead of you to assist me and have this manifested in our life. I want to also assured you that if this transaction is going to bring some kind of problem i would have not be a part of it as citizen of this country,and i will not want my name and reputation in this country to be blemished. I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% Risk/hitch free why because before I contacted you I have perfected strategies that will guarantee a smooth and hitch free transaction principally because of my position in this bank.

All that i need from you is honesty,sincerity and abide to my instructions because i am like your eyes in this bank,i am your inside contact person,your advicer and to advocate on what you are to do,what i need from you is sincerity and honesty even after this fund is transfered into your account. Like you saw in my proposal letter that the money has been lying in this bank after the death of the owner who is a foreigner here in this country Burkina -Faso.Unfortunately the customer died with his wife and only daughter on February 16,1998 in a plane crash,since then all efforts to get across to his relatives proved abortive and since then this money has been in a dormant account.nobody has applied to our bank for the release of this money to him/ her as the next of kin to the family.His bank account number is as follows.A/C 011976421134 with our bank here. be conviced that i have serve this bank for up to thirteen years now,that is why I have decided to use my position to present you or any reliable and competent foreigner as the next of kin to the deceased who should be paid this money to his or her account as a relation to the deceased customer, instead the money will be transfered in bank treasury account as unclaim bill.
Once an approval for payment is granted, this money will be transfered into any of your nominated bank accounts and as soon as this is done I will come down to your country to see the investment climate there.Be rest assure that as soon as this transaction is over all the documents relating to the account of the deceased customer will be destroyed and the records in our computer system will be deleted to ensure that in the next one million years no body will ever have any reason to trace this money or remember this account again.

What you should do now is to assure me of your capability to do this, Moreover,I shall send to you an application form which you will send to bank as soon as we agreed together,after speaking with you.You are to fill the form and send to our Bank as the real and only beneficiary of this fund,of which i will be here in the bank to give you adequate instructions and important information that will be needful by you.Be rest assured that all the arrangement to transfer this fund to the account that you are going to provide as the next of kin to Mr Sheu Yuan-dong has been concluded and executed by the bank officials.So I want you to feel free and also to go ahead and send to bank the required information for the immediate transfer process.
I am waiting for your urgent response because of time is no in our favour.Call me for more details +226 76 579 227
Thanks and remain blessed as you co-operate.
Mr Kadute Coulibaly
_____________________