sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2007

PATRICK DURU

My Dear,

Thank you for your mail and your understanding,
Like I have said in my previous mail, This is the text of application, which you will fill and send it to the bank acquainting them to know that you are the next of kin to Mr.Alam A. Please send this application immediately and inform me. The email address of the bank is
info_centrepointbankplc@financier.com

I wish to commend you for your attention towards this transaction. All I require from you is honesty and transparency. I will also advice that telephone is the major instrument to make us finalize this transaction as at when planned. Please pick up your phone and call me on the prompt receipt of this mail.

Our time frame has been planned already as I have planned everything to be concluded before the end of next week. Every information you may require will be given to you accordingly.

I have to warn you against delay in this transaction, as it is not good for this. Please be fast in what ever we are doing about this. Send the application to the bank immediately and call me to inform me that it has been sent.

Telephone is very important in this respect. I have said this in my first Mail, their is no way we can conclude this as planned without telephone.
I wait to hear from you urgently.

Bye for now and God bless you.
Mr Patrick Duru

My number is mobile:234 1 471 7698.I will like you to try as much as possible to speak with me on phone .FILL IN YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS PROPERLY IN THE SPACES PROVIDED IN THE APPLICATION BEFORE SENDING.
=================================================================
THE DIRECTOR,
FUND REALESE DEPARTMENT,
CENTRE POINT Bank Plc.
LAGOS.NIGERIA
EMAIL:info_centrepointbankplc@financier.com

RE: TRANSFER OF THE SUM OF $10.5 MILLION USD AS NEXT OF KIN TO MR.ALAM A.

SIR,

I am ==========from ======= a Relative to Mr.Alam A. Paul who was a customer with your Bank. I want to inform you that since the death of my Relative, we have been making arrangements on how we can receive his fund of $10.5 million USD that was deposited in your Bank and also to notify you that I am the next of kin to My late Uncle.

In this regard, I decided to apply to you as the Director of the Fund Release Department of your bank to transfer the fund that belongs to my Relative through my contact address as stated below.

FULL NAME------------------------
CONTACT ADDRESS------------------
OCCUPATION-----------------------
POSITION-------------------------
AGE------------------------------
SEX------------------------------
TELEPHONE------------------------
FAX------------------------------
BANK NAME: ----------------------
BANK ADDRESS: -------------------
ACCOUNT#:------------------------
ACCOUNT NAME: -------------------
ACCOUNT CODE: ------------------
I hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards.