sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2007

RICHARD SIFISO

Dear

Thank you for your willingness to join hands with me to achieve the desired success. The business is 100% risk free.However, I would want you to guarantee me that you will never cheat me when the money is transferred to your account.
On the responds to your mail, first I will like you to give me 100% assurance that on receiving this fund into your nominated bank account there in your country, that you will not have mind of plans and cheating over my share also that this money will be safe if being transferred there in your country, this is why I’m so worried and like you to build strong confidence and trust on both sides because if i loose this money my ambition to context for the Governor in State in next year is failed.

Also,is good to be sure of true position of a matter before involving, but as you might know this is a sensitive matter that also requires mutual confidence and trust. From my point of view, it is not wise releasing all the information regarding this business until I am sure of your willingness to join hands with me to achieve it. Meanwhile, i would like to ascertain you seriousiness in this deal & opportunity before, i will proceed with you because i will not like i situation whereby you will disappoint at the middle of the deal.
Furthermore, i will like to be very transparent in any deal i,m having with any person because this transaction requires financial involvement.
In view of the above mentioned, i will like you to state clearly your position in this project before i will detail you with the measures & the plans for success of the transaction.
I will call you as soon as i confirm your readiness to join hands with me to achieve this great opportunity.As we also progresses, we will find a suitable means of building the much needed trust, since the success of this business is absolutely centered on trust, honesty, capability and confidentiality.
Furthermore, i will assure you that the project will require engaement of a Lawyer to ensure the smooth & success of the transaction.Also i will use my authority to make sure that the fund is being transfer to your nominated bank account within a short time.
Please would like you to furnish with your private phone & fax number for best communication as well you can call me on private phone number +27-83-8998-131 for more clarification.

Thanks in advance, as I anticipate your kind nderstanding, co-operation and swift handling of this matter.
RICHARD SIFISO