sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2007

RICHARD SIFISO

Dear Good Friend
Compliment of the day.
I would like you to furnish with your private phone number mobile as this project demands confidentiality.Also i will call you tomorrow to discuss with you on the modalities of the transaction.
Thanks.
MR.RICHARD SIFISO


With reference to our telephone conversation today in regards to the transaction between your and me, I will like you to go through the first mail I send to you, l think you will understand the nature of this business.
My brother I want to use this opportunity to tell you that this business is 100% free, you should not be afraid of any thing, l have been make every arraignment here to make sure I secure all the important document on your behalf that will enable this money transfer to any of your giving bank account without any problems.
I will like you to send me your bank account information and a copy of your International passport or derivers license for this will help me to apply for the approvers of this payment on your name from various department which will be present to your bank as soon as the money is transfer your bank account.
Please I will like you to be calling me with this number 27 73 360 1294
Wait for your urgent attention
Best regards,
Mr. Richard Sifiso.