sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2007

SIPO ZUMA

Dear Sir/Ma

You will be surprise to receive this letter since you dont know me
personally,
but do treat this request as a call from somebody in dire need of your kind
assistance, but for the purpose of introduction. I am Sipo steves zuma, the
eldest son of Dr. Sipo Mudah zuma , who was recently murdered with other
whites in the land dispute violence in Zimbabwe this year.

Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit the
sum of US$19.2 Million(Nineteen million two hundred Thousand United States
Dollars)with a Security and finance Company for safe-keeping as if he foresaw
the looming danger that could erupt from the farm struggle in Zimbabwe. This
money was deposited in a box as a consignment labelled 'FAMILY TREASURE',
with
the Security Company.
Presently, l am residing temporarily in Johannesburg pending the outcome of
an
appeal filed on my behalf by my attorney for the Department of Home Affairs
to
grant me asylum status.At the moment l am in dilema on how to move this money
safely out of South Africa due to the fiscal laws inhibiting South African
Refugees on monetary policy.l request that you grant me the consent to
present you and your company as the beneficiary of the Consignment{box of
money} ,so that l can be able to transfer the money to your nominated account
outside South Africa for investment purpose.

As a business man whom I wish to entrust my future and that of my family on
his hands, I must let you know that this transaction is 100% risk free as far
as you keep it secreet and modalities to effect this transfer is ready with
the help of our family lawyer,a member of a Bank-board, a South African and
my
late father's friend that helped him in depositing this money in the said
security company as a consignment.
Therefore if this proposal is acceptable to you, we are willing to offer you
20% of the total sum for your assistance, 75%will be for me and my family
while 5% will be used for capital transfer tax based on South African Banking
stipulations and any other expenses that might be incurred in the course of
this transaction.

If this proposal is acceptable by you ,forward your reply ,your fax and phone
number as soon as possible bearing in mind the confidentiality and privacy
this transaction requires at the moment .

Best Regards,
Mr Sipo Zuma

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE REPLY TO: well_come_000@yahoo.com