sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2007

MONICA JUMA

From: Mrs. Monica Juma
#68 Cathrine Avenue
Sandton Johannesburg
South Africa
Tel:+27 73 167 8893

Dear,

I am Mrs. Monica Juma, a national of Zimbabwe. I wish to inform your reputable self/firm on behalf of my entire family and my son.Douglas about an immensely beneficial business transaction that involves the sum US$10.5M (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which was deposited by my late husband in the name of our only son Mr.Collins Juma in a Security Company in RSA before his death.We've decided to contact you base on the profound expertise information gathered from your country's industrial directory.

My family is presently in the Republic of South Africa as assylum seekers/refugees owing to the land reform crises in my country Zimbabwe which led to the death of my late husband Mentu Phundo Juma. Consqently,we have decided to invest and re-settle outside the African continent due to
geometric economic depression and increase in crises which leads to detoriation of human rights, devaluation of currencies, acute scarcity of food and other amenities. I hope you may have heard of the crises in Zimbabwe over the CNN AND BBC news.

In a nullshell, my family would like you/your company to assist us in the following areas:

1)To assist my family in transfering this huge sum of money into your company's/private account for our investment(s) in your country.
2) To advise us on the monetary policies including the taxable percentage(s) on the said money when transferred into your country by the Government.
3) To advise my family on the profitable and reliable investment(s) opportunities in your country.

You shall be extensively briefed on more information about this proposal, the modalities ALREADY PUT IN PLACE in expediting it and you are due for 20% of the total money for your services to my family,while 75% for my family's investment while 5% will be for expenses incurred by both parties. Please feel free to contact us back as quickly as possible for more clarifications.

Please keep to the ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THIS TRANSACTION AND I WOULD
BE EXTREMELY GLAD IF MY REQUEST IS GRANTED. ALSO NOTE THAT THIS TRANSACTION
IS 100% RISK FREE, TRANSPARENT AND LEGITIMATE AND ALL THE RELATED DOCUMENTS
ARE INTACT.

Waiting for your immediate response.

Best Regards,

Mrs Monica Juma
For the family