sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2007

TO PRESEN Y OU AS THE NEST OF KIN

Dear Friend,

SUBJECT: TO PRESENT YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN.

I am Dr.
Abdel Ebeido (SAL) a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to
MY CLIENT, a national of your country, who used to work with an Oil
Development Company in LONDON. On the 7th of July 2005, my client,
his wife and their only daughter were involved in a bomb blast
accident in the city of London UK. Since I help in most of his
transactions, his bank officials know me very well and have requested
I notify any of his relatives and this has proved abortive and
unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to
track his company over the Internet, to locate any member of his
family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in
recovering the family treasure that was left behind by my client
before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security
Finance Firm where this consignment was deposited as family treasure.
The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the
next of kin or have the account confiscated within 2 months from the
day of the blast.

I seek the consent to present you as the next of
kin to the deceased since you have the ability and business with my
clients. Until I receive the receipt of your positive response, we
shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.

You up and have concluded this arrangement before contacting you. All
I require from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this
claiming of this family treasure through. I guarantee that this will
be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from
any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me with your Full
Name/Contact Address and your Direct Telephone/Fax Numbers to
enable me submitt official application for claim to the company.

Sincerely,
Dr. Abdel Ebeido